Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 9, 2016

SPELLING


Image result for english spelling test

                                               Spelling

Okay so lets take a moment to think about those horrible spelling test. I know right there so hard. I don't know about you but I'm one of the worst spellers on EARTH. I'm being for real today I tried to spell motion and it came out moton. So here are some tips for all the bad spellers.


  1. Try singing the letters into a song, like the song about the dog named bingo.
  2. Practice spelling your words with the teacher or friend.
  3. Try making it into a fun game like if you spell the word right you get a free move.
  4. Or if your school allows gum chew a flavor you normally don't chew while you studying then during the test chew the same flavor science proves gum triggers you'r memory and helps you remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment